Bogamati Picnic Spot is located near the Indo Bhutan Border in the district of Baksa, Assam State. The place is covered with lavish beautiful dense forests and located on the mouth of Barnadi River. Assam is known as one of the most visited tourist place of India.
The state is famous for its pilgrimage site, forests, mountains, waterfalls, tourist attractions and wildlife sanctuaries. Not only from India, had people from another country also visited there. The impressive scenic view of nearest Bhutan Hills attracts lots of people of Assam as well as other states travelers also.
Visitor can see there different species and beautiful birds which gives wonderful experience as there is a huge place where tourist can stay and enjoy as a picnic spot and spend every expensive moments of their life.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit in Bogamati Picnic Spot is autumn and Winter Season as in this season people can explore that place with lots of happiness and stay as long with around lavish weather. Avoid visiting in summer season because in summer the climate became so hot and humid so visit in a cool awesome weather where you can explore anything without any hesitation. In monsoon the river became devastating so winter and spring is the best option to visit there.
Here tourist can see beautiful plants, animals, species and many migratory birds, so the place is well known for bird watchers and nature lovers.
Entry Time and Entry Ticket
- For Indian Rs. 100/-
- For Foreigners Rs. 250/-
- Children below 15 years Free
|Opening Days||Opening Timing|
|Monday||7.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Tuesday||7.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Wednesday||7.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Thursday||7.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Friday||7.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Saturday||7.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Sunday||7.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
How to Reach
- By Airways: – The nearest airport is Guwahati Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, after reaching airport tourist can take or hire any private cab or taxi direct to the Bogamati Picnic Spot. It’ll take approximate 1 hour 49 minutes to reach Guwahti to Bogamati Picnic Spot.
- By Railways: – The nearest railway station is Khoirabari, it is just 35.2 kilometers away from it and another is Guwahati Railway Station.
- By Bus: – The road well connected by nearest cities as Guwahati as many public private buses are continuously running through these routes.
Top 10 nearest Attractions to Bogamati Picnic Spot
- Kaziranga National Park
- Manas National Park
- Assam State Zoo
- Brahmaputra River Side
- Kamakhya Temple
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary
- Regional Science Center
- Nehru Park
- Baghori Range
- Agaratoli Range
- Panimur Water Falls
Some Important Facts about Bogamati Picnic Spot
- Avoid to visit in summer and monsoon season
- Don’t miss the sunset view
- Tourist can stay there as long they can enjoy
- The area is connected with many another famous tourist attractions
- It is just worth to visit
- Don’t forget to carry water bottles and your favourite snacks
Bogamati Picnic Spot is the prime location as the place is good for picnic spot, sightseeing, camping, river rafting and other tourist activities. Assam State well known for its handloom, exclusive silk which is known as muga, pat silk, bamboo handmade products and handicrafts products. Among thousands of tourists had visited there every year between the months of December to March. People love to visit there in the winter season. Avoid visiting in summer and Monsoon season as it became devastating during this season. The sunset is famous among the tourist who already visited there.
The place well known for river rafting, scenic view sightseeing. Bogamati Picnic Spot proved one of the best places for nature lover and photographer. Beautiful atmosphere gave a lavish view which is completely surrounded by dense forests.
Iamkavy (kavita makhija): Wiki, Bio, Income, Affairs, Boyfriend and More