If you are in India, if you are an Indian or if you are a citizen of India, then you’ll must have an Aadhar Card with you because on the basis of Aadhar Card you can proof that you are Indian.
For every big to small work you’ll need an Aadhar Card for example: – to buy a sim, to open an account in bank or want admission anywhere in India or booking for railways, airways tickets. So likewise for each and every single step it is mandate that you have an Aadhar.
What Information Aadhar Card contains
Basically Aadhar Card is a 12 digit unique number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhar Card contains some basic information about you that is Aadhar Card 12 digit number, full name of a person,
date of birth, full address of a person with town, district, state and father or a husband name and your personal Mobile Number. Its data is fully safe and secure because Aadhar Card issued by UIDAI so there is no chances any kind of breach.
Where you can get Aadhar Card
If you don’t have an Aadhar Card and you want to get your Aadhar then first take your Qualification certificate where your date of birth, father name and your name will be clearly mentioned or the second is you can take your Voter Id also.
Then visit to your nearest Aadhar Card Centre or a Pragya Kendra where you’ll have to submit your Xerox copy of the document and have to carry original documents too. They take your biometric and take more sometime also to do more procedures only for 5-10 minutes and you’ll get your Aadhar Card delivered at your doorstep within one month.
How to Change Address and Date of Birth in Aadhar Card at Home
You can change your address and date of birth in Aadhar Card easily at home, you don’t need to go anywhere but yes you must have Laptop or Computer or an Android Phone with Internet.
So here are the following steps which you’ll have to follow to change address and date of birth.
- First you’ll have to “open” browser like Google chrome
- Search on Google “Aadhar Card Address change online”
- Now you’ll have to click in below given link
- After open the link first you’ll have to fill “12 digits UIDAI number”
- Then fill “Captcha”
- Click on “Sent OTP”
- Then you’ll get OTP on your “registered” mobile number so submit the OTP
- Then you’ll get an option of Address and Date of Birth
- You can fill rental or a permanent address
- Click on Submit after then you’ll get a payment option
- You can do payment online through wallet or UPI
- You’ll get your new address changed within 15 days, going to the same procedure you can also change your date of Birth, but for the change in Date of Birth you’ll need your Birth Certificate.