The unique identification authority of India (UIDAI) launched a new feature for Indian Citizen and now Aadhar Card holder can download their Aadhar Card online by their face authentication through UIDAI official website.
Aadhar Card is a 12-digit identity number which is very useful for every Indian Citizen to fulfil their daily tasks, however we don’t carry anytime Aadhar Copy but on instant basis an e- Aadhar will be available online 24*7 for fulfilment to avail sufficient services.
Download Aadhar Card through Face Authentication
Here are the following steps where you follow and get Aadhar Card through face authentication.
- First visit UIDAI website that is “uidai.gov.in”
- Click on the option “Get a Aadhar Card”
- Redirected to a new page where you get an option of “face authentication”
- Then fill the column of your mobile number and “Captcha”
- Now verify your face by the “authentication process”
- Click “OK” you got your camera opened and photo clicked automatically by the website.
- Once photo clicked and verified, you can successfully “download” your Aadhar Card.
e-Aadhar Card Download
There are two methods available to download e-Aadhar Card using Aadhar enrolment number and using by Aadhar Card number.
If you want or you need this new upgraded facility you can go on official website of UIDAI that is “uidai.gov.in” and by only enter Aadhar Card number after completing the final process of photo recognition, your Aadhar Card easily got downloaded.
Through original copy of your Aadhar Card you can download it also, as e- Aadhar recognized everywhere in India.
Follow my facebook page click here