Panimur Waterfalls is located in Dima Hasao is a district of Assam State. Assam is known as one of the most visited place of India. The state is famous for its pilgrimage site, forests, mountains and wildlife sanctuaries. Not only from India, had people from another country also visited there. Panimur Waterfalls is originated from Kopili River. The view of Panimaur Waterfalls gives wonderful experience as there is a Bungalow where tourist can stay and enjoy each and every expensive moments of their life.
Best Time to Visit Panimur Waterfalls
The best time to visit in Panimur Water Falls is autumn and Winter Season as in this season people can explore that place with lots of happiness. Avoid visiting in summer season because in summer the climate became so hot and humid so visit in a cool awesome weather where you can explore anything without any hesitation. In monsoon the river became devastating so winter and spring is the best option.
If you want, you can go in the summer too, but in the beginning of March, April, but if you go in June, July, then you will be disturbed by the heat there.
Entry Time and Entry Ticket
There may be a change of time in Corona, because many tourist places have been closed for some time due to Corona, so please confirm once before going,
There are no any entrance charges to visit there.
|Opening Days||Opening Timing|
|Monday||6.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Tuesday||6.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Wednesday||6.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Thursday||6.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Friday||6.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Saturday||6.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Sunday||6.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
How to Reach Panimur Waterfalls
- By Airways: – LPGB is the nearest airport from it, as it is just 250 kilometers away from it.
- Railways: – Nearest railway station is Lanka as it is just 60 kilometers away from it and the another is Lamding Railway Station.
- By Bus: – The road is well connected by nearest cities as Guwahati is just 217 kilometers away from the Pannimur Waterfalls, it’ll take approximate 5-6 hours via roadways.
Top 10 nearest Attractions to Panimur Waterfalls
- Kaziranga National Park
- Manas National Park
- Assam State Zoo
- Brahmaputra River Side
- Kamakhya Temple
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary
- Regional Science Center
- Nehru Park
- Baghori Range
- Agaratoli Range
Some Important Facts about Panimur Water Falls
- Avoid to visit in summer and monsoon season
- Don’t miss the sunset view
- It’ll take around 2-3 hours to explore
- The area connected with many another famous tourist attractions
- It is just worth to visit
- Don’t forget to carry water bottles
Panimur Waterfalls is the prime location as the place is good for picnic spot, sightseeing, camping and other tourist activities. Assam State is well known for its handloom, exclusive silk which is known as muga, pat silk, bamboo handmade products and handicrafts products. Among thousands of tourists had visited there every year between the months of December to March.
People love to visit there in the winter season. Avoid visiting in summer and Monsoon season as it became devastating during this season. The sunset is famous among the tourist who already visited there.
Gir National Park: World’s Largest Conservation Park of Asiatic Lions