How to Install a Custom Rom in Android Phone, If you have already rooted your phone and wants to install Custom Rom then this Blog is very helpful to you.
So first we know ‘what is a Custom Rom?’ Custom Rom is an Interface of Android Phones which makes changes to your Android Phone’s Interface. If your phone have Android 6 version already and you didn’t get any new upgrade regarding next Android then through the help of Custom Rom you can install Next Android Custom Rom. You can install like Samsung, Vivo, Mi or Oppo through the Custom Rom.
How To Download Custom Rom
For installation of Custom Rom first you’ll have to download Custom Rom. Please make sure your Model Number of your phone before downloading a Custom Rom, then download a similar compatible Rom and once check its reviews also because many Rom has bugs also.
So the best website to downloading a Custom Rom is ‘XDA Developers‘, in this website you get trusted Rom which was tested earlier and if there is any kind of bugs then it’ll be updated already, so you can download through there.
How to Install Custom Rom in Android Phone
1. Your phone must be Rooted.
2. Your phone must be charged 80%
3. Please take backup of your phone’s data
4. Download Custom Rom Zip File and save it in your phone’s internal memory
5. Switch Off your phone
6. Click Power Off button + Volume Up Button together
7. Booting mode will be on then go to TWRP Recovery Mode
8. Go to Wipe Data Factory and press Ok, therefore your phone data get deleted
9. Clear Wipe Cache Data
10. Go to main menu TWRP Recovery Mode and press Install
11. Press Ok to downloaded zip file
12. Installing process will be started please wait for few minutes.
13. Your phone get a new Rom when you started it and when it goes on recovery mode press Reboot button.
Is it safe to install Custom Rom in Android Phone
It is totally safe but their is 2% risk if you installed in a wrong way. The risk fact is motherboard can be dead so please read procedures carefully and reviews also.
How to install custom ROM on Micromax q440, Gionee m2
Please read all the steps as i wrote about for all android phones but please make sure your Model Number of your phone before downloading a Custom Rom, then download a similar compatible Rom and once check its reviews also because many Rom has bugs also. If you followed given instructions as it is then you can easily install custom ROM in Micromax q440 and Gionee m2 also and other Android phones too.
Also read this:-
- Best Led TV In India 32 inch
- one nation one ration card | वन नैशन वन राशन कार्ड
- What is Mitron App
- Best Hollywood Movies of All Time
Root is necessary for installing Custom Rom
Yes , phone root is necessary for installing Rom, you can’t install without Rooting your phone so if you want to Root your phone please read one of my Blog “How to Root Phone”
How to Install Custom Rom On Android without Computer
Without using computer you can easily install Custom as my blog I clearly mentioned it on brief, so follow all the steps carefully as I mentioned their.