How To Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card: The government of India has announced that it is mandatory to link Pan Card with Aadhar Card otherwise person can face many problems, person can unable to do financial transactions, can’t file ITR.
Government also announced the extended deadline date to linking Pan Card with Aadhar Card that is from June 30, 2020 to March, 31st 2021. That means it is totally clear that a person can’t operate financial transactions from 1st April 2021.
I am going to mention here two easy methods where you can follow and can link your Pan Card with Aadhar Card. One is through “Link” and the other is through “SMS”.
So here is the Link where you can link your Pan Card to Aadhar Card –click here
Also Read:Best Laptop Under 50000:लैपटॉप लेने से पहले check कर ले इन बातों को कहीं पछताना न पड़े?
Also Read:aadhar card address change:घर बैठे अनलाइन बदले आधार कार्ड मे एड्रैस,डेट ऑफ बर्थ
Please follow the points step by step:
- First fill the “Pan Card Number”
- Fill “Aadhar Card Number”
- Then “Date of Birth”
- Then fill “Captcha”
- Then “Submit” the form
Doing this procedure your Pan Card gets linked to Aadhar Card only within 15 days.
You can also easily link your Pan Card to Aadhar Card through message:
Through your registered mobile number send your details to “567678” or “56161” your Pan Card got linked.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
If you want to change your latest mobile number to Aadhar Card then
- First you’ll have to visit UIDAI official website that is “uidai.gov.in”
- Click on “Book an appointment”
- Then select “city” or “location”
- Then again click “proceed to book appointment”,
- Fill all the required “details”
- Select your “Appointment Type”
- Then fill again all the required details then click on the next button and select your nearest Aadhar Centre according to your nearest location.
Select your appointment day and timing.
Finally submit the form and according to the schedule of your appointment visit the nearest Aadhar Centre where you get overall all the information.
Also Read:5G Network in India:अगले साल से इंडिया मे चालू हो सकती है 5G network
Also Read:Indian Railways Seat Availability: Diwali and Chhatt Puja